Each year, 20+ million high school students research colleges online and over 15 million of them enroll in college as first year undergraduates (Source: National Center for Education Statistics). Campus Media Group has partnered with YOUniversityTV Video Network to give national brands a new way to reach this group through online video advertising.
YOUniversityTV Video Network, is a leading syndicated college video platform, where teens and young adults can watch hundreds of campus video tours of the top colleges and universities in the U.S. These original videos are created by YOUniversityTV for colleges and can be viewed on YOUniversityTV.com and other popular sites like Cappex.com, Scholarships.com, and Collegeprowler.com.
With advertisers not having the ability to advertise directly on college websites to reach this elusive audience, YOUniversityTV offers a platform to target this audience through some of the most popular education sites visited by teens today.
Watch a video here to see for yourself how great these videos are.
- Monthly video impressions – 1,200,000 (Projected to be over 10 million monthly by year-end)
- Video views per unique visitor – 3
- Average time watched per video – 4:35
- High school teens (aged 16-19) make up primary visitor (55% Female, 45% Male)
- Other secondary visitors include community college students looking for transfer opportunities
- 64% are first time viewers, and 36% are returning viewers
- 29% have Household Incomes between $60,000 and $100,000
Advertising & Targeting:
Advertisers can capture this captive teen audience through highly targeted pre-roll, mid-roll and lower-third video advertising. National and regional targeting is available. Contact Campus Media Group here for rates, or email info[at]campusmediagroup.com.