Campus Media Group is seeking a summer intern interested in gaining marketing and design experience with a national college marketing agency. Students interested in gaining experience in marketing, web and print design, and the college marketing industry should apply.
- Design and update marketing collateral to promote Campus Media’s products and services
- Assist the sales team with client projects, print production, and presentation design
- Work with Director of Marketing on website design and development projects
- Assist with online marketing and advertising efforts including the company blog and other social media channels
- Assist with projects relating to online video creation and editing
Skills and Education Requirements:
Applicants should be in college or have a college degree. A passion for sports, music, entertainment, or other youth trends is a strong plus.
Applicant should be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Any experience with Dreamweaver, web design/programming, or digital video editing is also desired.
Interns will work about 20 hrs per week during regular business hours. Internship runs from June 1st through the start of Fall semester.
Compensation – $10 per hour
Please email a web link to your portfolio or email PDF work samples with your resume to jason[at]campusmediagroup.com
Application Deadline – 5/20/11
Campus Media will contact individuals selected for interviews. Unfortunately, we cannot accept phone calls regarding internships.