Cal State Fresno Freshmen Move In
Here are some facts about college freshmen that might help you hone your marketing message and strategy this school year if you are trying to reach the younger college student. (via CBS MoneyWatch)
- 79% were accepted by their No. 1 college.
- 61% are attending their No. 1 choice.
- 67% applied to four or less colleges.
- 14% are attending college more than 500 miles from home.
- 35% are attending college that’s 50 miles or less from home.
- 48% graduated from high school with an A- or better grade point average.
- 24% expect to need tutoring or remedial help with math.
- 29% are liberal.
- 22% are conservative.
- 68% took at least one Advanced Placement class in high school.
- 42% want to obtain a master’s degree.
- 10% hope to become a veterinarian, dentist or physician.
- 18% want to earn a Ph.D.
- 14% expect to major in business.
- 30% estimated that their parents’ income was less than $50,000.
- 12% estimated that their parents’ income was $200,000 or higher.
- 4% have unemployed fathers.
- 8% have unemployed mothers.
- 53% have borrowed to attend college.
- 49% are working to pay for college.
If you need to reach college students of any class year, let us know. We provide advertising solutions for marketing to college students on and off campus.
SportBoards also contain information about intramural sports and fitness class schedules.
Campus advertising just got easier for national brands. SportBoards are placed in high-traffic areas on campus such as fitness and recreational centers. National brands now have the ability to reach active and health-conscious college students through a channel that is university approved!
Your 21″x31″ ad is placed with info and announcements relevant to intramural sports, aerobics and fitness class schedules, and other campus activities. All production setup and costs are included in a network package, saving you time and money.
SportBoards like this are located in campus recreation & fitness centers
SportBoards by the numbers
- 200 major campuses nationally
- Reach: 10 million+ impressions per posting
- 2.7 million college youth
Custom product sampling opportunities also exist inside the recreation and fitness centers. Be sure to ask us how you can get your product sample in the hands of millions of students in a controlled environment.
Click here or call 952-854-3100 ext. 214 today to request a list of campuses, posting periods, and pricing options.