Employer – Campus Media Group
Category – Advertising,, Media / Journalism,
Job Type – Employee
Employment Status – Full Time
Salary – $33,000 – $37,500 + benefits
Application Deadline: 1/31/2011
Campus Media is now accepting applications for an Account Manager position. Those interested should apply by emailing a resume and cover letter by 1/31/2011.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Create quote spreadsheets for multiple media channels and clients
- Work with external vendors to compile and calculate advertising costs
- Create schedules for campaign and media planning
- Send client specs for productions, as needed
- Determine creative/production deadlines
- Reconfirm quoted costs with vendor costs and request/sign contracts from vendors
- Set up internal database for campaign execution
- Traffic materials and info as needed to vendors
- Communication with vendors throughout campaign, including: campaign authorization, issue resolution and invoicing
- Communication with client throughout campaign to include: status reports, issue resolution, invoicing, campaign feedback
- College graduate with either a degree in Advertising, Marketing, PR, Media or other related field.
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Excel and FileMaker Pro databases.
- Exceptional organizational and mulit-tasking skills with fine attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively utilizing phone and email.
- Basic knowledge or experience in the newspaper or magazine industry or media buying is a plus.
- One to two years work experience in Account Management with a brand or at an agency preferred.
Applicants can expect a friendly and casual workplace with standard business hours.