1. I promise to hire a real designer to revamp my website, logo, and sell sheets.
2. I promise to rethink Facebook and ask if it’s really right for my business.
3. I promise to pick one social media channel and use it to build my reputation as an expert in what I do for a living.
4. I promise to collect information and feedback from my customers and ask their permission before sending them things.
6. I promise to befriend two members of the local media and tell them a story about my business.
7. I promise to take one day off per week and do anything BUT work.
8. I promise to attend chamber of commerce meetings in the city where my business is located.
9. I promise to reward my best employees for their hard work. Even in a bad economy, good help is hard to find.
10. I promise to ask 20 people what the biggest problem with my business is and then do something to fix it.
12. I promise to explore and test a way for my customers to use their phones to interact with my business before the year is over.